Understand how a survey was conducted
To be able to understand how a survey was conducted in a quantitative research thesis related to human resources.
You are reading the section in a quantitative research thesis related to human resources where the survey method is written. Understand how the survey was conducted.
- Skill 1
- Understand the survey method from expressions such as 質問紙 (questionnaire) and 質問票 (questionnaire)
- Skill 2
- Understand whether the text is about a preliminary survey from expressions such as 予備調査 (preliminary survey) and 事前 (pre-)
- Skill 3
- Learn expressions such as 質問票の作成 (to prepare a questionnaire) and 質問項目の修正や削除 (to revise and/or delete questionnaire items)
- Skill 4
- Understand the purpose of a preliminary survey from expressions such as ため (in order to) and 目的 (purpose)
- Skill 5
- Understand by what method the data was gathered from expressions such as 郵送 (mail) and ウェブサイト (website)
- Skill 6
- Learn expressions such as 正規従業員 (regular employees) and 新卒採用内定者 (new graduates who are prospective employees)
- Skill 7
- Understand the target(s) of the survey and the number of people targeted from expressions such as 対象は(target) and 名 (counter for people).
- Skill 8
- Understand how the survey was conducted