Understand the results of research
To be able to understand what became clear as the result of an analysis in a quantitative research paper about human resources.
You are reading the part of a quantitative research paper about human resources in which the results of an analysis are written. Understand what became clear as the result of an analysis.
- Skill 1
- Understand whether or not the results were significant from expressions such as 有意 (significant) and 正 (positive)
- Skill 2
- Learn expressions such as 上司からの支援 (support from superiors) and 人間関係への期待 (expectations for human relations)
- Skill 3
- Understand whether the impact of one thing on another became clear from particles such as は and に preceding 影響 (impact)
- Skill 4
- Learn expressions such as 職務態度 (job attitude) and 変革型リーダーシップ (transformational leadership)
- Skill 5
- Understand whether there was a relationship between A and B from particles such as は and と preceding 関係 (relationship).
- Skill 6
- Understand the results of research